jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Querying for all modified nodes based on jcr:lastModified
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:45:45 GMT
I haven't used the xpath queries too much but as far as I know the
lastModified stamp is actually a Calendar object so you may be able to
do
"//element(*, nt:file)/*[@jcr:lastModified > " +
Calendar.getInstance().set(...) + "]"
but I'm pretty sure that will all depend on how the query handles the
comparison between the two objects.
Hope this helps
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: AnupChatterjee [mailto:anup.chatterjee@marketlive.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:41 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Querying for all modified nodes based on jcr:lastModified

Hi,

I'm trying to query the repository for all the modified nodes under
nt:file
changed since a particular TimeStamp

The problem I'm having is with querying with the right format of
lastModified
I have tried the XPATH query -
"//element(*, nt:file)/*[@jcr:lastModified > " + sqlTimestamp + "]"

java.sql.TimeStamp.toString as well as getTime() which returns long
millsecs.
Any ideas on what the right format is

Can I even do it this way, or there is some other way to get all the
changed
nodes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,