jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Changing a Node after creating a version
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:17:53 GMT
What if you have a custom node type with custom properties?  Do the
Version's inherit these and if so, how do you access them?
Thanks,
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Brosius [mailto:dbrosius@mebigfatguy.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 12:16 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Changing a Node after creating a version

When you first create a node that is versionable and set properties on
it, you call save on the node. Then the base version of the node has
that property value. From there, everytime you checkout, set properties,
checkin, you get a new version with potentially different properties in
subsequent versions.