jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: webdav caching
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:20:15 GMT
It seems webdav is sending headers to tell the browsers to cache.
Does anyone know if there is a place to configure the servlet not to
cache?
Details below...

-----Original Message-----
From: Conoly, Brett
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 2:36 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: webdav caching

Hello all,

            I'm currently running a cocoon server that's accessing parts
of my site through the webdav servlet. Unfortunately the servlet seems
to tell the browser (or http requester, cocoon in this case) to cache
everything that is requested from it.  This is fine for a regular
browser because you can hit refresh to get it to come back with the
updated content.  Unfortunately we cannot tell the cocoon server to
refresh the page because webdav is not telling it that it's dirty.  Is
there any configuration that I'm missing so that I can tell the webdav
servlet to stop telling the browser to cache or at least check if the
file is "dirty" to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Brett