jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import of whole workspace
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:42:51 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Roman Puchkovskiy
<roman.puchkovskiy@blandware.com> wrote:
>  I'm trying to do the following: export whole workspace, then import it to
>  another repository to blank workspace.
> [...]
>  Could someone help? Am I wrong trying to import at root? Or it's possible
>  but I missed something?

The problem is that your export from root contains the protected
/jcr:system subtree, which cannot be imported.

Do you have just a limited number of nodes below the root node? Can
you export and import such subtrees separately.

My typical rule of thumb is to always have a /my:content root node for
your content tree, so it's easy to manage and query without worrying
about the /jcr:system subtree.

BR,

Jukka Zitting