jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Charles Johnson ...@proteanit.net>
Subject Re: Derby errors when shutting repository down
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:36:02 GMT
Stefan,

I wonder if you'd be kind enough to take a look at my repository.xml
too? I have similar error when using Derby and i think a bug involving
this is meant to be fixed now, so perhaps there's something wrong with
my file. Please see below:

Charles

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
   contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
   The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
   (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
   the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

   limitations under the License.
-->
<!DOCTYPE Repository PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Jackrabbit 1.4//EN"

"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.4.dtd">
<!-- Example Repository Configuration File -->
<Repository>
    <!--
        virtual file system where the repository stores global state
        (e.g. registered namespaces, custom node types, etc.)
    -->
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
    </FileSystem>

    <!--
        security configuration
    -->
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <!--
            access manager:
            class: FQN of class implementing the AccessManager interface
        -->
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
            <!-- <param name="config" value="${rep.home}/access.xml"/> -->
        </AccessManager>

        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
           <!-- anonymous user name ('anonymous' is the default value) -->
           <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous"/>
           <!--
              default user name to be used instead of the anonymous user
              when no login credentials are provided (unset by default)
           -->
           <!-- <param name="defaultUserId" value="superuser"/> -->
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

    <!--
        location of workspaces root directory and name of default workspace
    -->
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="default"/>
    <!--
        workspace configuration template:
        used to create the initial workspace if there's no workspace yet
    -->
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <!--
            virtual file system of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <!--
            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
          <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${wsp.home}/db;create=true"/>
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
        </PersistenceManager>
        <!--
            Search index and the file system it uses.
            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
        -->
        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
            <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>
            <param name="extractorPoolSize " value="2"/>
            <param name="supportHighlighting" value="true"/>
        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>

    <!--
        Configures the versioning
    -->
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <!--
            Configures the filesystem to use for versioning for the
respective
            persistence manager
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>

        <!--
            Configures the persistence manager to be used for persisting
version state.
            Please note that the current versioning implementation is
based on
            a 'normal' persistence manager, but this could change in future
            implementations.
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
          <param name="url"
value="jdbc:derby:${rep.home}/version/db;create=true"/>
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>

    <!--
        Search index for content that is shared repository wide
        (/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
    -->
    <SearchIndex
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
        <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>
        <param name="extractorPoolSize " value="2"/>
        <param name="supportHighlighting" value="true"/>
    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>