jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: SimpleWevdavServlet with Spring DispatcherServlet/ServletWrappingController
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:50:48 GMT
hi

> However I have another problem now. I can use the browser to do some GET's
> and I'm using RESTClient to do some POST's and it's OK. However I'm not
> capable of connecting using Web Folders, or DAVExplorer, for example
> DAVExplorer says "The server does not supoport DAV at resource
> /webdav/repotest/archive".

without having the http conversation at hand, i suppose
that you don't have a proper response upon the initial
OPTIONS request from the DAV-client to your resource.

can you please check if the DAV header (value 1 or 1,2) and
the Allow header (listing the various dav specific methods)
are corrct in response to OPTIONS request?

regards
angela