jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael MacFadden <m...@macfadden.org>
Subject Re: Getting an Excerpt form a specific Property
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:55:01 GMT
Marcel,

Thanks for your input on both issues.  When I try:

  String contentExcerpt = row.getValue("rep:excerpt(Content)");

I do get some data base but it seems to be the entire property not an
excerpt.  I looked a the code and it seems that if you pass in a
property name, it runs the property text through a highlighter but not
the excerpt provider per se.  Si if I have some content that is seven
paragraphs long, the result is seven paragraphs.  Any ideas?  Thanks