jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marco Oechslin...@rco.Oechsl.in>
Subject WebDav Write Access
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:51:08 GMT
Default Jackrabbit seems to set up Webdav read only. I did not yet
succeed to change the configuration to be able to create files with a
Webdav client. I manged to connect to a Jackrabit default workspace in a
repository, using  "AnyClient", "DAV Explorer" and "Windows XP Web
Folders". I did not yet manage to create folders or upload files with
any of those clients. I connected with admin/admin, although I didn't
set that user up. I'm surprised that any username and password works to
login the WebDav, but with read access only. Googling on the topic
didn't get me further.

I'm using Apache Tomcat 6.0.16 and and Jackrabbit WebApp 1.4 with JCR 1.0.

I would very much appreciate if anyone could help me how to set up the
simplest scenario where I get write access with any WebDav client using
the Jackrabbit WebApp and Tomcat.