jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Viewing Jackrabbit's content
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:30:31 GMT
Hi Rokham,

modification of nodes is not in the scope of the JCR Browser. I would
like to keep the scope small to be able to deliver a good quality and a
stable JCR Browser without too much effort.
At the other hand I'm currently working hard on an other concept that
includes node modification with reasonable development effort. I will
certainly demo that to the Jackrabbit community but at the moment it's
hard to estimate, when the prototypes are finally demoable.
But maybe the standalone application already works for you.

Best regards,

Sandro