jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Simon Jentzsch <simonjentz...@yahoo.de>
Subject Ho can I rebuild the SearchIndex?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:59:42 GMT
Hello together,

I'm using the PostgreSQLPersistenceManager and it works great. The
reason I stored the data in the db is, because our administrator wants
to backup the db using dumps along with other data in the database.
My Problem is now, even if we have can restore the database from backup,
what about the SearchIndex? Is there a way to rebuild the SearchIndex
from the data in the database? Because I ussually don't backup data,
wich can be rebuild automaticly.
I tried it, and right now if he can't find the index, we will complain
and stop instead of rebuilding the index.

Thanx...

Simon