jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Viewing Jackrabbit's content
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:04:42 GMT
Hello Rokham,

can you make sure that the jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar is included in the
org.visualcontent.repository.model1JackrabbitRepository_0.7.4 plugin
folder and that it is not corrupted?
Do you use the latest 0.9.3 version (released at last the weekend) of
the JCR Browser? Only with this  version you can connect to Jackrabbit 1.4?
However - the JCR Browser 0.9.3 is tested to work with Jackrabbit 1.3
and Jackrabbit 1.4. Maybe using a newly downloaded Eclipse with a newly
downloaded JCR Browser solves your problem. Please tell me if this helps
or not.

Regards,

Sandro