jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Problem searching contents of a node
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:58:57 GMT
Anand Bhagwat wrote:
> I have set encoding as "UTF-8" and mime-type as "text/*".

text/* is not a supported mime type. if you store text files, then use text/plain.

> I have also set textFilterClasses in repository as well as workspace.xml
> file.
> <param name="textFilterClasses"
> value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,
> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,
> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,
> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>

if you use text/plain as a mime type, then you should also add:
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PlainTextExtractor

regards
  marcel

Mime
View raw message