jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav-control nodes(folders) to display
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 06:59:31 GMT

>> I was wrong in saying we have access control information defined in the
>> JCR repository. The ACL information resides in DB; we are able to use
>> ItemFilter's -> isFilteredNodeType(Item item) method to filter out nodes
>> as per user

the access control functionality should be enforced in
the repository and not in the webdav-layer on top of
the repository.

please make sure, you have the access control funcitionality
in the repository reading/evaluation the information
from your DB.

what you try to do, looks like an ugly hack to me.

View raw message