jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jackrabbit OCM] Converting java.util.Properties object
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:14:36 GMT
Hi
AtomicTypeConverter is not appropriate for Collection and Map.

The best approach is to annote this field with @Collection but
java.util.Properties is not supported in OCM. You should write your own
CollectionConverter (see examples in
org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.collectionconverter.impl). I see one
problem : in order to populate the java.util.Properties field, how to
retrieve the desired jcr node properties ?

If multivalues property is suffisiant, you can use the CollectionConverter
MultiValueCollectionConverterImpl like this :

@Collection(collectionConverter=MultiValueCollectionConverterImpl.class)
private List myproperties;

Let me know if you need more help

br,