jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persisting custom beans using ocm-annotations in jackrabbit
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:38:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure that is the ideal use case for Jackrabbit OCM.
Is it not better to import the xml doc  with the JCR API ? If it is
only to make some queries, OCM will not be a great help. The JCR query
API should be sufficient.

OCM becomes interesting if you need to use POJOs in your business
components for managing your content.

Christophe