jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleWevdavServlet with Spring DispatcherServlet/ServletWrappingController
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:40:09 GMT

How I love this profession... After banging my head against
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=53472 several walls , I
finally have the OPTIONS getting through, but now I got this one from my
extended SimpleWebdavServlet:

501 Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the
Servlet API

which I can't understand, because if I tested a "unwrapped" version of my
extended SimpleWebdavServlet and it was working like a charm...

Any clues on that one?

Cheers.