jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleWevdavServlet with Spring DispatcherServlet/ServletWrappingController
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:21:32 GMT

You are right. The OPTIONS is getting handled somewhere by Spring (Dispatcher
or HandlerMapping or ServletWrappingController, one of then) and never
reaches my extended SimpleWebdavServlet. Actually not even methods like PUT
and DELETE get through.

So I think I'm bother the Spring guys now :wistle:.

Many thanks for your rightful and prompt answers.