jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleWevdavServlet with Spring DispatcherServlet/ServletWrappingController
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:22:35 GMT

So nice, it's working now... It was probably more than one error, but one of
then was what you pointed out, I was not using context/repository/workspace,
only context/workspace ...

However I have another problem now. I can use the browser to do some GET's
and I'm using RESTClient to do some POST's and it's OK. However I'm not
capable of connecting using Web Folders, or DAVExplorer, for example
DAVExplorer says "The server does not supoport DAV at resource
/webdav/repotest/archive".

(I'm using http://localhost:8080/webdav/repotest/archive/)

I saw in this forum that other people already done that, but I found no
explanation how.

Many thanks for your help.