jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rokham <somebodyik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persisting custom beans using ocm-annotations in jackrabbit
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:31:30 GMT

Hi,

You're absolutely correct and that's what I am using it for as well. I
didn't describe the entire process I'm going through. I basically have a
POJO which has an .xml file as one of its instance variables.  That's why I
needed to see how/if ocm deals with .xml files. I believe ocm is currently
limited to java.lang package's object types (String, int, float...etc) [not
100% sure about this yet] and types such as java.io.File is not really
supported by ocm's annotation.

Good news though is that I came across JCROM build by Day software to
persist any object you can possibly think of (or so they say :)...)

Here's the link http://code.google.com/p/jcrom/ and if you click on the
"user guide" link on the right column, it will thoroughly explain jcrom. My
plan is to go through that today and apply it to the project I'm working on.
I will try to update this post with the results.