jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rokham <somebodyik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewing Jackrabbit's content
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:05:08 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the tip regarding the latest version. I downloaded that and now
everything works fine.. Thanks a bunch. A quick question though: Do you know
if there is any development going on regarding the enhancement of the
project? For example direct modification of the nodes via the JCR
Browser...etc?