jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rokham <somebodyik...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:10:17 GMT

Hi all,

I'm looking for some software (preferably an eclipse plugin) to allow me to
view Jackrabbit's content. I know about JCR Browser but unfortunately when I
try to make a connection to the repository it gives me the following generic
error:

Could not create the VCSession instance.
  Plug-in "org.visualcontent.repository.model1JackrabbitRepository" was
unable to instantiate class
"org.visualcontent.repository.localjr.Model1JackrabbitRepository".
  org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/ConfigurationException

I was hoping to get past this problem to use JCR Browser but if there is any
other application/plugin please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Rokham