jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rokham <somebodyik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5' with Jackrabbit OCM
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:02:05 GMT

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply. I was initially running jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar but I
followed your suggestion and upgraded to jackrabbit-core-1.5-SNAPSHOT.
Unfortunately I'm still getting the same error.

I'm sort of under a tight deadline and I'm totally new to Jackrabbit. Are
there other things I might be able to try? Any documents I can read?

Thanks in advance,

Rokham