jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sushil Vegad <vsus...@serebrum.com>
Subject webdav-control nodes(folders) to display
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:02:42 GMT

hello,
My repository structure looks like this - A single workspace, with a few top
level custom folders like Folder-1, Folder-2 and its children

Workspace
> Folder-1 (Child-1.1, Child-1.2, Child-1.3 etc)
> Folder-2 (Child-2.1, Child-2.2, Child-2.3 etc)
> Folder-3

When a user logs in through webdav, we would like to control users access to
top level folder (and therefore its sub tree). Say user-1 does not have
access to Folder-1,then Folder-1 (and its subtree) should not be seen on
webdav login.

Any idea how I can do this?

We are experimenting with our custom DirListingExportHandler and IOHandler,
no luck so far.

Thanks,
Sushil