jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Viewing Jackrabbit's content
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:38:49 GMT
Hallo Felix,

> Sorry for chiming in late. But you might want to have a look at
> Day's CRX Feature for Eclipse (don't get confused by the name, you
> may as well connect to Jackrabbit). You can get it for manually or
> Update Manager installation at http://www.day.com/eclipse/.

I've installed the CRX Feature for Eclipse v3.6.5 and tried to connect
to my JR 1.4 repository. All settings are ok, but when clicking on
Finish in the 'Add Repository Configuration' window, nothing happens.
However, connecting to the repository with JCR Explorer and JCR
Controller works.

Any hints?

Regards,
 Florian