jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject RE: JCR Webdav Server -1.4.1 -looking for a client
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:04:00 GMT
Angela,
I tried to put together a JCR WebDav client from various test programs in
the sources. I enabled in the jackrabbit's web.xml the init-parm entries
under JCRWebdavServlet (missing-auth-mapping and authenticate-header).
I picked up a the file repositoryStubImpl.properties and made the following
modification:
javax.jcr.tck.repository_stub_impl=com.myCompany.contentMgmt.stub.JCR2SPIRep
ositoryStub
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.repository.url=http://localhost:2455/jackrabbi
t/server/

Where the JCR2SPIRepositoryStub is a ported module based on
 org/apache/jackrabbit/jcr2spi/JCR2SPIRepositoryStub.java

My starting point was the following file:
 org/apache/jackrabbit/test/RepositoryHelper.java

As I single step through it, the following file has a relevant role in the
process:
 org/apache/jackrabbit/jcr2spi/RepositoryImpl.java

The problems (actually warnings). The current settings for authentication
generates the following warnings while trying to get execute the
JCR2SPIRepositoryStub.getRepository() method.
"0     [main] WARN  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector  -
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@localhost:2455"
"39125 [main] WARN  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector  -
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available"

On the server side I get the fact that "anonymous" logs in and out.
Any idea what exactly the warning messages refer to? Or how to address them?

Thanks

** julio