jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bouchet Jean-Luc" <jean-luc.bouc...@sib.fr>
Subject RE : RE : Use Jackrabbit as WebDAV-Server
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:52:09 GMT
Hi Greg
Yes, I refer to it.
We're waiting for JackRabbit 1.5 for connection pooling (unfortunately not
enough time to do this on our own) in order to have better scalability,
and we probably use it in active/passive cluster configuration (the
asynchronous mechanism will work for "passive" cluster cache).

JL

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Greg Klebus [mailto:greg@klebus.com]
Envoyé : lundi 14 avril 2008 10:59
À : users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : Use Jackrabbit as WebDAV-Server

Hi Jean-Luc

Just a clarification:

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Bouchet Jean-Luc <jean-luc.bouchet@sib.fr>
wrote:
>  But to use it in an industrial context we need better connexion
> pooling and  above all better cluster implementation ! (Jackrabbit
> doesn't really work in  active/active mode with load balancing)

By stating the above about clustering implementation, are you referring to
your (unanswered) post [1]?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/p5grokdutnymaj72

@Users:

Could we somehow follow-up on this post and see if we have a workaround for
the caching problem, or qualify a bug for Jacrkabbit? I think it is
important to understand how to deal with such practical problems for the
clustering feature.

Cheers
Greg

--