jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karianne Berg <ke...@start.no>
Subject Configuration of Model 2 deployment with spring-modules
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 16:57:36 GMT
Hello all,

This may be more of a spring-modules question than a jackrabbit question,
but no one is answering my forum post in the Spring Framework forums, so I
hope someone here is able to help me.

My application currently uses a Model 1 deployment model. It's set up with
the help of spring-modules' JCR support, and everything works fine. However,
I want to switch to a Model 2 deployment, but I cannot find any example in
the spring-modules docs about how to setup this in Springs context files.
There is an example of Model 1 and Model 3, but as far as I can see no
example of a Model 2 deployment. I'm assuming this can be done, but does
anyone know how?

Best regards,
Karianne Berg