jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ossi petz <ossip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script to Map a WebDav Folder
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:27:55 GMT
hallo

windows has quite some trouble with standard webdav servers. for windows
xp there seems no real solution beside shareware tools like netdrive
from novel (some sort of free but no longer maintained) or webdrive

there are some workarounds that may make it work:
http://ulihansen.kicks-ass.net/aero/webdav/index.html

also windows vista suddenly comes with better support too:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Apache2_Typo3_WebDAV#Windows_Vista

webfolders with windows xp work quite well. mapping wwebdav folders to
drive letters gets boring quite quick.

regards
op