jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Katia Santos" <katiasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search in binary Content
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:00:14 GMT
thanks Jukka,

I can now search in pdf binary content, but I still cant extract anything in
txt, rtf, xml, html, doc or ppt...and i dont know why! I have the text
extractors in worksapce configuration, and i have the mimetypes that are in
jackrabbit website, but it does not work. It´s not the query...its the
extractor, because no text is being extracted when the types are txt, rtf,
xml, html, doc and ppt. Is there any libraries that i dont know of for these
types of files?

If someone knows, please give me an hint :)