jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Wes" <jackrab...@wesware.securebeer.com>
Subject Re: OCM and EMF
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:18:01 GMT
Hey Sandro,

Thanks for the tip on EStore.

Is the JCRM project in a usable state at this point?  As we are still in
the planning stages for this project JCRM may be a better solution as alot
of the work would be very similar.

Any where other than the one page mentioned that I may be able to get more
information or an example of the use of JCRM?

Thanks
Wes

>>> objects.  For @Beans I added an implementationClass to the annotation