jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: JCR meetup in Amsterdam on April 8th
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:06:14 GMT

> On Tuesday, April 8th, we have a chance of organizing a JCR
> meetup for everyone interested in JCR, Jackrabbit, and/or
> Sling. The meetup would be free to everyone and wouldn't
> require attendance at the ApacheCon.

The meetups are a sidetrack of ApacheCon, and take place in the building next to it. Of course,
I would encourage everyone to attend ApacheCon, too :)

There's already a Wicket meetup scheduled on Tuesday afternoon:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Community+meetups+-+Amsterdam

And a Portals meetup on monday:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/MeetupAmsterdam2008

Jukka, maybe you could setup a Wiki page where people can sign up? Worked pretty well for
the Wicket meetups!

Hope to see you all in Amsterdam in April!

Arjé