jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Search not finding documents after Populate!
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:43:27 GMT

> An interesting fact, the index subdirectory has the following
> subdirectories in the repository folder:
> _k,_l,_m,_n,_o,_p,_q,_r,_s there is no _a subdirectory as
> mentioned in the log. Anyway, that is not the problem (just a
> comment).

The _a subdirectory has already been merged again then with another
index, hence removed again (similar to lucene index segments)

> When performing a search, no documents are found. I tried
> several words that I saw in the Word and PDF documents when I
> navigated using the Browsing link.

Are in the repository.xml (workspace.xml for existing repo) the correct
textFilterClasses configured, ie, asdd to the SearchIndex element of the
workspace something like:

<param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PlainTextExtractor,org.apache.jac
krabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.Ms
ExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtra
ctor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrab
bit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RT
FTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apa
che.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>

-Ard