jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody using DB2?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:20:28 GMT
hi esteban

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Esteban Franqueiro
<esteban.franqueiro@bea.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>  I was wondering if anybody is using DB2. Since there's no bundle PM for it, maybe it's
because the
>  BundleDbPM works fine?

there's a db2.ddl resource. use BundleDbPersistenceManager and specify
"db2" for the "schema"
parameter, i.e.

   <param name="schema" value="db2"/>

the vendor-specific PM classes are only there because they need to
override some base class methods.

cheers
stefan

>  Also, there's a DB2FileSystem, but no bundle DB PM.
>  Summing up... Does Jackrabbit work storing everything in DB2?
>  Thanks!
>
>  Esteban Franqueiro
>  esteban.franqueiro@bea.com
>

>  Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
 of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.