jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject webdav caching
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:36:08 GMT
Hello all,

            I'm currently running a cocoon server that's accessing parts
of my site through the webdav servlet. Unfortunately the servlet seems
to tell the browser (or http requester, cocoon in this case) to cache
everything that is requested from it.  This is fine for a regular
browser because you can hit refresh to get it to come back with the
updated content.  Unfortunately we cannot tell the cocoon server to
refresh the page because webdav is not telling it that it's dirty.  Is
there any configuration that I'm missing so that I can tell the webdav
servlet to stop telling the browser to cache or at least check if the
file is "dirty" to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Brett