jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject RMI - Need help registering node types
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:16:51 GMT

I'm having trouble registering node types using RMI. My problem is
similar to this one:

but I'm using Spring Modules. Everything goes OK until I try to
register node types, where I try to get a JackrabbitNodeTypeManager
but I receive a ClientNodeTypeManager, which makes a ClassCast
exception to be thrown (without the JackrabbitNodeTypeManager I can't
register node types).

What have I got to configure so as to obtain a
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager? Should I touch the server's beans o the
client's beans? I think I've tried everything...

I'd appreciate a lot your help.

Best regards.

Sebastian Gomez.

View raw message