jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject JCR Webdav Server -1.4.1 -looking for a client
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:48:10 GMT
What does it actually mean to use this servlet (JCRWebdavServerServlet) to
"remote JCR170 calls"?
Does it mean that the WebDav interface was "extended" to support specific
JCR calls?

Per the online documentation a corresponding JCR client refers to the "JCR
to SPI" and "SPI to WebDAV" in the sandbox. I found the following: a package
called: jackrabbit-jcr2spi/* on the regular release and spi2dav/* on the
sandbox.

Any preference on either approach? How do I bootstrap a client?

On a brief look at the spi2dav files I believe this is the path to follow:
Instantiate a copy of JCR2SPIRepositoryStub which in turn will instantiate a
copy of RepositoryServiceImpl.
The starting point for my code would then start with the
JCR2SPIRepositoryStub.

I couldn't not find a starting point however with just the code in the main
trunk within the jackrabbit-jcr2spi/*. Any ideas?

Julio Castillo
Edgenuity Inc.