jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using oracle persistence manager with jndi
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:09:03 GMT
Hi,

Sorry I can't help you with JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager. It does
not include the Oracle specific code. To use the Oracle specific code,
I suggest to use the OraclePersistenceManager. As far as I understood,
you tried that already but it didn't work for you.

Could you post the JNDI configuration, the repository.xml and the
workspace.xml files?

Could you post the stack trace and error messages? If you got error
messages and stack traces in Jackrabbit, could you post that as well
please?

Regards,
Thomas