jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Schmidt" <cschm...@prospricing.com>
Subject Cluster journal reset?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:42:59 GMT
Hi,

  We are using an internal Jackrabbit repository to store metadata
information for a product.  Currently, we use clustering to allow
multiple processes to interact with the information.  I've noticed an
issue when users wipe out their database without deleting the installed
product.  It seems information in the workspace has some information
(possibly the journal revision number?) that becomes out of sync when
the JCR tables are recreated.  I cannot add or find information through
jackrabbit afterwards.  The only way to get beyond this problem is the
manually delete the repository directory as well.  We are configured to
have everything in the database, and thought the only information on the
filesystem would be the lucene index.

  Is there a way to detect and reset the information on the filesystem
without having to delete it completely?

Thanks,

  Chris