jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LIMIT in SQL queries
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:14:03 GMT

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Conoly, Brett
<Brett.Conoly@digitalinsight.com> wrote:
> I really do appreciate your help and I hate to bug you too much but I
>  tried implementing your suggestion and it seems that jackrabbit's rmi
>  Query implementation does not implement the setLimit or setOffset
>  functions.  Am I just looking in the wrong place?

The RMI layer does not currently support he setLimit and setOffset methods.

> Does anyone have any clue of an equivalent rmi query that will work for me?

The pure JCR 1.0 way to simulate offset/limit is the following:

    QueryResult result = ...;
    NodeIterator nodes = result.getNodes();
    for (int i = 0; i < ... && nodes.hasNext(); i++) {

Jukka Zitting

View raw message