jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: Struggling with search
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:53:30 GMT
So i've decided to ignore the problem that //element(*, prm:prmFile)
 just doesn't find anything, as checking the jcr:primaryType = 'prm:File' works fine.

My next problem is this. I have this query:

//*[jcr:primaryType = 'prm:File' and jcr:contains(jcr:content/@jcr:data, 'sample')] order
by jcr:score() descending

and it never returns anything. which i don't get.

When i change it to

//*[jcr:primaryType = 'prm:File' and jcr:content] order by jcr:score() descending

it returns all the files, which is what i expect.

Then i change it to

//*[jcr:primaryType = 'prm:File' and jcr:content/@jcr:data] order by jcr:score() descending

and again i get nothing, which seems completely wrong.

Can you not put paths in the predicate section?