jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR Webdav Server -1.4.1 -looking for a client
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:48:51 GMT
hi julio

> 1) When you say, "make sure your jcr2spi is started with spi2dav", where
> exactly is this configured?

see o.a.j.jcr2spi.config.RepositoryConfig#getRepositoryService

> Are you talking on the servlet side?

no. the client.

> Or are you
> talking of whatever package I put together for the client side?

yes. if you want to use JCR2SPI you have to define, which
SPI implementation should be used.

> 2) Related to the above question. I did find several references to the
> repositoryStubImpl.properties file in the main trunk and sandbox directory.

yes... that's a bit confusing. the following are present to my
knowledge:
- jackrabbit-core -> run tests for jackrabbit-core
- jackrabbit-jcr2spi -> run test for jcr2spi (by default with spi2jcr)
- sandbox -> that's mainly a leftover from the times where jcr2spi was
              in the sandbox.

if you want to use jcr2spi with some spi impl, you can focus
on the properties present with jcr2spi. if you want to run your
custom spi implementation you have to add a corresponding entry.

> Somehow I have to make sure that is read by the client package that I put
> together?

correct.
regards
angela