jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: problem with SQL query that uses "contains" function
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:30:36 GMT
Lei Zhou wrote:
> select * from my:nodeType where jcr:path LIKE '/my:root/contents/%' AND
> my:state='published' AND contains(., 'account')
>
> When I run it against the repository, from time to time, the resultset may
> contain some entries that doesn't match the condition "contains(.,
> 'account')" at all.
>
> Is this a bug or something I just didn't pickup?

I'm not aware of a bug that would cause this kind of behaviour.

however, it may happen that while you iterate through the result set another
session modifies one of the result nodes. thus, it may appear that a node does
not match the query, even though it did at the time when Query.execute() was called.

regards
  marcel