jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Simon Jentzsch <simonjentz...@yahoo.de>
Subject WebDAV- Resource NodeType: unstructured?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:31:33 GMT
Hi,

When I designed my Nodetyp-Structures I took the recomentation from the
JCR-Specification and used nt:file along with nt:resource.
But now I added the WebDav-Support and wondered why the nt:file-Nodes
contained a nt:unstructered-jcr:content-Node instead of nt:resource.

In the DefaultHandler I found the following comment:

/* IMPORTANT NOTE: for webDAV compliancy the default nodetype of the content
node has been changed from nt:resource to nt:unstructured. */

Can Anyone tell me why? and maybe I should adjust my structre now, should I?

Thanx

___
simon