jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Simon Jentzsch <simonjentz...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Script to Map a WebDav Folder
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:59:42 GMT
Hi,

The  net use-command is a good way to do it. but at least in my case it
just didn't work.

I used:

net use x: http://localhost:80/repository/x7/core_admin_jcr /user:admin
admin

but got the Errorcode 67.

Windows complaint about a wrong path.
 From what I read about it, maybe the reason is, that XP has a Problem
with the Basic Authentication, which is used by default.
Is there a way to change the Authentication? or any other idea to mount
it as drive in XP?

thanx
___
simon