jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: OCM and EMF
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:36:42 GMT
Hi Wes,

please see my comments below:

Wes schrieb:
> Hey Sandro,
>
> Thanks for the tip on EStore.
>
> Is the JCRM project in a usable state at this point?  As we are still in
At the moment I would not recommend using it in a production
environment. JCRM is still in the initialization and conception phase.
In the next 4 days I will work on some restructuration, additional
research and some clean up. After that I will create a screencast to
show the concept at first to the Jackrabbit community.

> the planning stages for this project JCRM may be a better solution as alot
> of the work would be very similar.
>
> Any where other than the one page mentioned that I may be able to get more
> information or an example of the use of JCRM?
There are no other information available on the web. If you are still
interested and you need more information fast, we should just have a
phone call.

Bye,

Sandro