jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject web-dav access sans login
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:33:24 GMT
Hi Brett,

Jus check out this mail.

It should help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@day.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 1:29 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Jackrabbit webdav server authentication

hi
> When I am trying to access jackrabbit repository via webdav, the
webdav
> server pops up an authentication window requesting username and
> password.

> Is there anyway to suppress this authentication window?

take a look at the respective servlet configuration
in the WEB-INF/web.xml and uncomment the init-param
named "missing-auth-mapping".

then you may choose between option 2) and 3) of
the description.
2) empty param-value -> null login -> read-only
3) user:password value -> login as that user

regards
angela

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross
industry survey of Best Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of
Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL
immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments