jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Regarding Jackrabbit webdav server authentication
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:58:50 GMT
Hi,

When I am trying to access jackrabbit repository via webdav, the webdav
server pops up an authentication window requesting username and
password.

Is there anyway to suppress this authentication window?

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan.N

________________________________

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |

| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com/>  |

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments