jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject RE: Repository Home Lock Problem
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:01:13 GMT
Hi,

As you said, we have exposed the repository via JNDI.But we still face
the lock problem, when we try to add a document to the repository from
our stand alone utility.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N
________________________________

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |
| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com |

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Latysh [mailto: ivanlatysh@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:20 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Repository Home Lock Problem

Gandhirajan Natarajan wrote:

> We are trying to access the jackrabbit repository from a stand alone
> Java utility.
[skipped]
It is obvious, you are trying to access live repository.
If you want to get an access to the repository, expose it via JNDI or
RMI.
Or shut down the server, before launching your utility.

Just wonder why d.u. need access it from your tool.

--
Ivan Latysh
IvanLatysh@gmail.com

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments