jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Repository Home Lock Problem
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:04:35 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to access the jackrabbit repository from a stand alone
Java utility.

In jackrabbit's web.xml, we have configured the repository-home
parameter as follows,

<init-param>

            <param-name>repository-home</param-name>

            <param-value>c:/repo</param-value>

            <description>the repository home</description>

</init-param>

In my stand alone java utility, I am trying to get the repository
present under the same folder c:/repo

But in that case, when I run my stand alone java utility for accessing
the repository while jackrabbit server is running, I am getting the
following error:-

The repository home C:\repo appears to be in use since the file named
.lock is locked by another process.

But, if we stop the jackrabbit server and run the java utility, it is
able to find the repository. But we need jackrabbit server to be running
for webdav support.

So please advice us on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan.N

________________________________

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |

| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com/>  |

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments