jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Bologna" <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create search index for a node and its subtree
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:53:41 GMT
Sushil,
from your message seems like you are just asking how to do queries by path,
which is something that JCR supports very well (both XPATH and SQL syntax):
say that your search expression is:

//element(*,nt:base)[jcr:contains(.,'test')]

then your search restricted to one of the paths below is:

/jcr-root/Folder-1//element(*,nt:base)[jcr:contains(.,'test')] which will
return only matches in Folder-1

Alessandro